1. We are all caught up in CHINA! Yep, Hillary got her letter and assignment for her program in China starting in late January until mid-June.
She is headed to Shiqi-Zhongshan, China across from Hong Kong 1.5 hour by Ferry.
I am going to do a huge blog post on this whole deal, so hang tight. We are all dying with excitement.
2. Noah nailed two home runs over the fence in Little League action this week to kick off the season opener. This little left-handed batter came out with vengeance after not being able to bat in the home run derby last week because he wasn’t 12 years old. He socked it to them and next game nailed the fence again. His team is 3-0.
3. I am continuing to lay low and do the motherhood thing. For some reason, this past year, since I have decided not to shoot photography professionally, I am getting more and more requests than ever. Last night, I got a call to shoot an event with Seth Meyers from Saturday Night Live at an event. It was for a Friday night in the near future and I already made plans and my plans include the Ritz Carlton….it was tough saying NO to that one!
4. My blog posts are photo less as of late- because it runs so slow. I am hoping today is our last post EVER and I can launch the new blog even if it is incomplete.
5. We are getting a couple of chickens! Brian is actually the one behind this. We have talked about it for at least a year as we have been trying to eat healthier and more organic, but have never done it. Our neighbors made the plunge and got us all excited. Yes, I think it will be fun to have a little bit of farm responsibility for the kids. Free range food ROCKS!